Home Forums Vote Status Store

The_orange_gamer's appeal

Minecraft name: The_orange_gamer

Date banned: 7/11/2019

Person you were banned by,if known:suix

Do you know why you were banned?if so please explain: I was banned for using pokeradar except I wasn’t really using it

We’re you given a warning before being banned (yes/no): No

Apology/reason why you should be unbanned:

Now you might ask why I would ask if pokeradar was allowed by sharing a screenshot of me having it well I was a bit drunk besides that you can see that I just logged in so it wasn’t a accidental screenshot and I would have noticed that I had pokeradar on that pic
I admit what I did was wrong and stupid and I truly apologize for that but I believe that enough time has passed so I want to have a second chance so please unban me.

P.S: To the admins that I DMed regarding my last forum (mainly suix I DMed him way too many times)
I sincerely apologize at that time I wanted to be unbanned asap so I DMed admins about it I am really sorry about that I didn’t know what to do and ended up annoying some admins for no reason so I apologize for that
Please accept this apology admins that I DMed

1 Like

I can see from logs that you didn’t use poke radar prior to logging in on the 11th and asking if it was allowed.
I also see in logs that you asked "any mod or admin online? " and you received no response other than a ban.
Generally people who are trying to abuse radar, cheat, and gain unfair advantage over others don’t ask whether it’s allowed.
Given these facts and circumstances, your appeal is accepted.
If you break any rules, you will be permanently banned.