Home Forums Vote Status Store

Anime related

If you need anime ask me. I have watched over 150 anime. So if you need any anime ask me. My profile picture is Guilty Crown.

1 Like

Anime is lame

1 Like

#Suix, name me ALL those 150 anime.

Alex, we’ll find you, and we’ll eliminate you. For whoever thinks that anime is lame should not exist.

1 Like

What really matters is your top animes. Your female gender will be taken into account as we evaluate your taste.

The only heretics who say this are those who have not tried it.
Probably had a bad flavor.

1 Like

So burn him at the stake?

P.S: Suix, jest include Code Geass and Naruto in your top animes and Lax’ll let you pass.

1 Like

I have tried to watch it but I got bored after 2-3 min

1 Like

Sounds like someone who watches The Green Arrow or The Flash.

1 Like

Not every person will like something just because you’re addicted to it

1 Like

I remember this lady who walked out of The Avengers movie just because she thought the first 15 minutes were boring.
She doesn’t know what she missed.

1 Like

I skipped through and there weren’t interesting scenes.
I’ve already had friends show it to me but it’s not my thing. I would rather watch Spongebob and find it more entertaining

1 Like

XD where you got the idea to make this thread? Btw im looking for anime with advent/romance for my friend

1 Like

Boku no Pico has all that.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Just don’t. That anime is REALLY messed up. Except if you want to throw up and/or get traumatized until the rest of your life, never, I repeat never come close to Boku no Pico.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso wasn’t bad if you like musical anime.

Mirai Nikki is a way to go if you have that distorted sense of romance that I have.

1 Like

Dude guilty crown, it will leave you depressed. Maybe tokyo ghoul but that isn’t romantic more as sad.

1 Like

I still wanna know where you got the idea to make this thread

1 Like

Does Guilty Crown have ending as good and sad as this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx9VJGpdveI

1 Like

I would say both ending is sad ;-;

1 Like

Lelouch still lives, so it’s an epic ending disguised as one of the saddest endings ever.

1 Like

So who the Anime Lord now

1 Like