Home Forums Vote Status Store

Ad77099's Ban Appeal

Minecraft name : ad77099

Date: 17/08/19

Banned by: Renellin

Were you warned before : Yes

Reason why I should be unbanned; Consistently, (I will admit) I have been using the term “cuck” in usually joking manner. Today, in a statement, I unoffensively said the word, whilst praising an admin. This was shared to Renellin who disliked me saying cuck and told the admin to warn Me, who refused as he saw nothing wrong with the usage of the word. However, Renellin had come online to punish Me, whilst catching me privately messaging suix about the usage word, as i said “imma call Rene a cuck when she gets online”. Rene then banned me. I would like to firstly appologise for unknowingly freely using the word. Secondly I would like to say how I have used the words several times , especially when renellin was online, and no warning nor indication was given that it was inapproproate. Thirdly, I have confirmed with the previous admin alexguy63 when he was an admin that swearing in private chat is permitted, and i can’t help but feel renellin has treated me harsher as we are already on bad terms.

I would also like to whole heartedly apologise to firstly renellin for provoking her with such language, and secondly to the server for bad language.

I would like to request an unban as I feel in Have dedicated a lot of time and money to this server, as well as being an essential role as one of the most active GymLeader and GA role, which most people can back me.

Thank you

Accepted.

This is your final warning, if you break a single rule you will be permanently banned from the server.

Thank you.