Home Forums Vote Status Store

/r [PokeMaster] Poolle

In-game Username:

How have you helped Pikadex community (210 Characters / 40 words minimum): I’ve helped the community in a multitude of ways, IMO. Some of these ways of helping include this: Telling players where certain Pokemon spawns, what commands they can use and when they can use them, where certain things are, warps, gyms, etc, they also quite often ask about where to get certain items/what an item’s effect, I help them by answering their question, and if I don’t know then I go on the Pixelmon forum to look for answers or use /wiki. and I’ve been trying to help newer players since I feel like they get forgotten a lot. I’d also say I’ve been friendly to most people and haven’t tried to start any drama for the sake of nothing. That being said, I always try to be nice to everyone.

Did you read Pikadex /rules: Yes, I have indeed read the rules.

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules: Yes, I do in fact concur to the rules of Pikadex.

Do you understand that if you break any rules you will be punished, and you may lose your PokeMaster rank: Yes, I do understand I’d be losing it.

Have you received any warnings, mutes, kicks, bans, etc: I haven’t received anything of those. However, I’ve received one warning, although I’m not sure how legitimate it was since I didn’t receive any punishment from it. I’m not quite sure if it’s relevant for this, but I’ve received a few warnings on the Forum. But those warnings weren’t serious and were just off-topic stuff.

If yes, when was your most recent punishment or warning: I haven’t received any punishment, and if that warning is deemed legitimate, then it would be a couple of months ago. I’d say about 4-5 months ago?

You don’t meet the current PokeMaster requirements using /ru check and /menu.
Try again after you meet all requirements.