Home Forums Vote Status Store

[PokeMaster] RGHaze

In-game Username: RGHaze

How have you helped Pikadex community (210 Characters / 40 words minimum):Before the Reset i was a active Gymleader and a helpful person i helped the server by hosting events from time to time having some joy on Pikadex and helping to gym battles when a person asked and i even helped build the dark-type gym and i have helped the server also by giving opinions on who to make the server a batter place and some of them were good ideas.

Did you read Pikadex /rules: Yes

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules: Yes

Do you understand that if you break any rules you will be punished, and you may lose your PokeMaster rank: Yes

Have you received any warnings, mutes, kicks, bans, etc: I have received a warning.

If yes, when was your most recent punishment or warning: Around December 2019: My most recent warning was avoiding kick for afk, i wasn’t avoiding kick i was just hatching eggs, the most efficient way to do it on the server since movement plates where banned so i came up with the idea to use mine carts instead and it worked so i decided to use it to hatch eggs only. i wasn’t camping for a legendary Pokemon or anything that really benefits me than hatching eggs.

Since your december warning will expire on the 31st, will keep this application open until the 31st, if you meet the requirements.