Ban Appeal 5.0

Minecraft Username:Edenisalie
Server: Pikacore.sedexrsps.com
Date Banned:3/18/2020

Person you were banned by, if known: Renellin

Do you know why you were banned?: Flyhack

Were you given a warning before being banned (yes/no): No

Apology/ Reason why you should be unbanned:

Firstly, I’m very sorry for fly hacking I was not supposed to do so, but even though I did it, I didn’t intend to hurt others or to gain advantage on others, I did it with a limit for myself. It still counted as breaking the rules so I appreciate Renellins decision on doing so. I wanted to use it as a one time to build a sky base and a pumpkin farm. As for my luck srew it the day I fly hacked and wanted it to be the first and last time of me using. I have no hate or feelings of angry to the admins and understand there final decision. It is just a Déjà vu for me as I would like to put it.

Secondly, the dumb reason I wanted to make a sky base and a pumpkin farm in the sky was due to me being this happened a few weeks ago my base was griefed by someone I trusted having noting but just a empty shell of a house making a new house came up as a idea, I wanted to make a sky base again but due to the little or no resource in my department I was left with no choice but to just use a fly hack trust me I am a poor pumpkin who doesn’t have a fly pokemon to fly on. With no harm or intention to deal damage to the community it was just gone be a one timers thing. I think I already know the answer that I will be getting.

Lastly: I apologize for my foolish mistake again, Forgiveness should, in theory, be unending. In practice, that’s hard to implement. As my luck is terrible I know your answers but I promise that this will not happen again. I know the readers are laughing at me. Sincerely hoping to be unbanned asap to become the champion. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

1 Like

Accepted by staff agreement.
Ban reduced to 10 days.
You will be unbanned on the 28th.