Home Forums Vote Status Store

About some rules

Okay so i wanted to clear something out… People who know me on the server , know that im a griefer/raider type of person. And what i usaully do is kill ppl , however on the server with this amount of players is really hard to find someone in the wild just by flying with elytra or riding a horse doesnt matter , its really hard to find 8-14 ppl on 20k x 20k map so what i do is tp kill in the past years i did do a lot of hole tp kills but i realized thats not so fun and entertaining so i stopped doing it but… the rule where u cant trap ppl is just absolutely retarded (Sorry for my language i had to) Bcs think about it this way… when u send someone a /tpa or /tpahere… its their choice will they type /tpyes or /tpdeny. So the rule that says ‘’ If a player has no realistic way to fight back then its punishable’’ is just retarded bcs thats their own will that they tped i didnt force them to do it maybe i tricked them but doesnt matter its still THEM who typed /tpyes i cant type /tphere or /tp. Im saying it again its THEIR CHOICE , THEY are the ones who decide if they will tp or not… if they dont trust me then they should type /tpdeny but if they /tpyes i can do whatever i want bcs they did it. My opinion is that this rule should be removed again /Tpdeny doesnt exist for no reason its to deny the request of someone trying to tp to you or tp you to him.

• Id like to hear Staff’s opinion on this not just a ‘‘No it wont be removed’’. Thanks.
1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Remove the rule and role back the server to the “trust is earned”?

Or

Keep the rule in place and not get spammed by players complaining they’ve been killed?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I think its a stupid rule to be honest i mean i dont know the feeling when ppl complain to you bcs they are killed , but , you just make a post on the forum , that tp killing is allowed in anyway. I mean it should be its their choice that they accepted the tp request. If they complain tell them that they typed /tpyes on their own.:face_with_raised_eyebrow: myb?
-Btw they will still get killed , in a hole or not lol so they’ll complain no matter which way. So i think you should remove the rule , just sayin’.

To be completely honest, I would just change the rule and disallow teleport killing in a hole.
If the player willingly teleported to another player they face the consequences of their decision, it is not nobody’s fault but theirs.
Sadly as Stein said there are a lot of players that cry their eyes out for being “tricked”, but I would rather punish them and not the killer.

1 Like

Any solution to this yet? I think it should be removed id the player cries a river for being killed to staff punish him and send him a nice msg to check rules about tp killing. Easy enough.

Alright. The rule is lifted for now.

Players are to watch out for themselves.

1 Like