Home Forums Vote Status Store

ThePokemonLegend/lado670 Ban Appeal

Minecraft name: ThePokemonLegend/lado670

Date: Months Ago

Banned by:The Person who Banned me Has not Set a He/her Name

Were you warned before : No i was not

Apology: Im sincerly Soory for using Alts to make New Accounts i shoud’ve Told a staff member To reset my Pokemon and stuff rather than making new accounts and join into the game Again i am Soory I hope u guys coud forgive me for what i did Im Soory Hope u guys Agree With me Cause ive been banned for prob Months now i miss playing on Pikadex Pikacore Got Bland For me and i miss Pikadex Cause i Loved it its the first thing i played on the server and i grinded on it for ages if u guys do unban me Take everything Away From me and Let me Start From the Start And not By Changing Accounts Just Commands nothing else …

Reason:Making Alts To Play Again And reset my Pokemon and items

Sure you were just “resetting and playing again”, pretty hard to beleive a newer player would do such thing.

We will try to find the staff member who banned you so they can provide their reasoning on the case. After that we will work out the details of your appeal.

If you do not Belive me dont belive me i just wanted a Fresh start So i created alts To play on wen i did not want to Have a Op account

This is solved.