Home Forums Vote Status Store

Suggestionxxscxsxs

Greetings,

I would like to resuggest my idea from few years ago. Since this is a Pokemon game what if there will be like hall of fame. Remembrance of the player who win in the tournament and become champion and stuff. There will be like the statue of the player with his/her pokemon that she/he used to win the tourney. Also there will be a statue of the past admins and stuff and what they contribute to the server, so new player can see and be amaze the evolution of the server for the past years.
  • deltathekiller27

I like this idea.
However it may not be ideal for our cracked players. They don’t have their own skin, so they are steve or alex. Champions change every week to every few weeks, and those that have a hard time logging in, leaving glass, or lag around signs, will experience more lag from adding statues.
Heads are an idea, but cracked players would be steve and alex heads.

Ohh how about instead of there body statue just leave the ign with a sign or something?

Renellin remember that Pikadex has /skin for cracked and premium players also the idea is kinda useless due to not having many tournaments.

If I may ask how does /skin affect the tournaments?

there u go