Home Forums Vote Status Store

Skyblock is closed

Due to limited server resources, Skyblock is closed.

1 Like

Please re-add skyblock. It is the reason i joined and you could replace sedexpvp because very few people play sedexpvp

1 Like

Unfortunately, we will not.

Very few people play on SedexPvP, but even fewer played on Skyblock (which is the reason why we closed it in the first place).

In the future, we might consider it, but for now, the Skyblock’s resources have been passed on to other servers.

1 Like

u have no players obviously cuz u arent doing something good so change it somehow

1 Like

Skyblock in general is boring anyways

1 Like

Somehow?

If you have suggestions, I am willing to hear them out.

1 Like

even if i write em down here u wont listen to me, imo i would try anything, nothing to lose.

1 Like

Less and less players are playing minecraft every year. I suggest we make something that competitor cracked servers don’t have. Stuff like mini-fortnite, gta, murder mystery, etc.

I’d also advertise more like have updated info in the minecraft servers listing and post on more websites.

Specifically for pikadex, we should advertise in the reforged support discord as they let servers advertise there.

Idk just a thought.

1 Like

I didnt played almost anything beside SedexCraft, so I can suggest doing a restart, 1.13 version normal word and because of people who like pvp add a no delay so they can fight and with adding that i think many old players are gonna get back at least on SedexCraft, I would also suggest that u can’t get any of ur current items and that there arent custom enchant with other trash so bacially bring back 1.7 version but not legit 1.7 i mean the 1.13 version with normal world no delay with hitting etc. For SedexPvP I would tbh close it… As I can see there are no players and only players are on Pikadex and some of em on Creative and I would suggest something like KitPvP but with real 1.7 version? Cuz u obviously cant get any players for big type of servers like UHC or SkyWars so I suggest something similar to SkyPvP or KitPvP. I really think u wont do any of those things i just wrote but ok

2 Likes

We are currently updating to 1.13.2 with a vanilla world.

No delay was discussed many times and the answer is still no.

SedexCraft is supposed to be an RPG/Towny server. Not an exclusively PvP server.

Minigames were suggested (by me as well) and they never went anywhere. I still do believe in that prospect and I would personally like to see more work done on them.

1 Like

We were gonna do a mini fortnite game on PvP but I don’t think anything happened. It’s not a bad idea to make a mini game server by replacing one of the other server worlds (spawn mini games).

1 Like