Home Forums Vote Status Store

Servers Shutting Down

The host for the server requested documents passport/utility bills that I don’t have because I’m not at home. They cancelled the server and won’t let me pay for it, Stein will probably download all the servers, I don’t have room on my laptop.

The servers will be down for half of August at the very least. I can’t move to another host because I don’t have time and not at home, you will need to wait until I get back on August 20, nothing can be done until then.

The whole SedexRSPS or Sedex-PVP,Pixelmon?

Everything.

#FeelsBadMan

Its very sad i just started and i was wondering if ill get master back?

Im gonna miss my pokes tho

That vague title can produce a very brief moment of extreme panic.

Don’t panic, Gershnoob, our alternate world will return. Think of it as a vacation.

I would like to say hello to Sedex community! I’ve never played on this server, but I’ve heard so much about it. Cudos to the fallen ranger. I love the community of this server and I would like to help donate. Not to buy a rank, but to help donate to keep this server alive. Not only do I want this server to stay alive, but I want other people to experience such a rich and jolly community. Something not often found in the minecraft community. It might be strange to see someone out of nowhere who wants to help donate, but that is the type of person I am. I use to be a Co-Owner of a server and I’ve helped donate so much for quality. But I had to part ways for trust issues. I am going to college soon, but I make more than enough steady income to donate. Some luxieries I wish to have will have to wait. So if any of you have questions such like the Owner please msg me.

Sincerely,
A fellow minecraft player GhettoMan777

The servers are not closing because of the lack of funds. We have enough funds, the issue was something else. And the servers will reopen as soon as possible.

However, if you still wish to donate, we thank you. However, since the donations go directly to the PayPal account which is made specifically to fund the server, and this PayPal account is currently not linked to any hosting website, the Donations page is off currently.

Well, all servers are working again. I think Gershon switched hosts or they let him pay.

The servers are going to be up for the next 5 days, so that I would have more time to download the data. After that, they will be shut down by the regular schedule.

For those of you who aren’t on the discord for the server I thought I’d just give updates pertaining to the servers being shut down temporarily.

So earlier today Steinein said that the servers except for SedexPvP will be shut down in the next 4 days. SedexPvP is using a different host so it’ll stay up, however until Gersh changes the host all of them will stay down. Also don’t worry about all your pokemon, items, builds etc. because as I said in the previous post Steinein is downloading all the server files and everything that was done before the servers are shut down will be restored.

~cha boy

EDIT: After making this I realized Steinein already posted something about this. May as well just keep it for the pikadex folks

I will merge it, thanks for trying to keep players updated.

Looking forward to my beloved server back miss you guys so much <3

Just a bit more patience! Hopefully servers are on asap.

Im really wanting the servers to come back what do i do with my life without sedex pixelmon ;-; <3 looking forward to it coming back soon!
:cheesy1: :cheesy1: :cheesy1:

I will close this thread now. There is no need for it to be open anymore. I will update all of you guys with news when necessary.

The servers should be up by the next week. I will announce when the servers are up again.

Update: Server has been bought, all the servers are 42GB so it will take some time for Steinein to upload them and for me to re-setup all the servers again, wait for updates from us

Update: Lobby is up