Home Forums Vote Status Store

SedexCraft, Pikadex, Lobby Possible Shutdown

[align=center][size=large]Currently there is about [color=#ff3333]20$[/color] left on the server account.[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=large]The server fee is currently [color=#ff6633]70$ [/color]per month. On June [color=#669933]2nd[/color] if there won’t be enough money, Pikadex, SedexCraft and the Lobby will be shutdown.[/size][/align]

[align=center][color=#33cc66][size=large]SedexPVP is paid for by [/size][/color][color=#ff3333][size=large]BlueOni [/size][/color][color=#33cc66][size=large]and will stay up.[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][size=large][color=#33cc66]Skyblock is paid for by [/color][color=#ff3333]Momferd [/color][color=#33cc66]and will stay up.[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=large]If the 50$ goal is reached before June 2nd nothing will change, and all servers will remain up.[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=xx-large]We have reached our goal and should be good until July 2nd now.[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=xx-large][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=large]Please thank Momferd, Zombies_R_Coming and Yuzuru[/size][/align]

C’mon guys! We all love Sedex and maybe you could help keep it going!

I will try,cmon we need to do this ! we cant let this happen

Wooo i dont have paypal sry

Only question is, what about next month? The server will stay up now, but what about July?

Let’s just say, instead of asking what will happen to proceeding months , we should be grateful of these 3 that they kept the server alive for another month.

Hurray

YEAAH!! BOIIISSSS

Why

Was

I

Not

Mentioned

You hoe

Because you’re a noob

If Pikadex shut down though, I’d have no complaints.

KEEP VOTING the best pixelmon server SHALL NOT die!

p.s those who dont know how to help the server vote and watch ads in the lobby it helps the server pay its bills!

(others too i just like to play pikadex)