Home Forums Vote Status Store

Report on pikadex

Pls check player CHENCHEN90 he has xray and he saying he never have this hack but he mining tunnels with curves check him please !

Well nothing in bad but this argument is useless
You have nothing to prove that so he mine little weird taht doesnt mean he is cheating

And this Guy protect him

I asked you how he using xray you didnt answered btw i am not friend of chenchen some times i buy things from him but thats all you just acusing for no reason

I answered… "He mining tunely with curves where Is some ore and when I digged to him And He Is so scared And ported Away

Well you didnt sayed taht you were posting that report him his using xray and hes mining with curves that doeant mean he have xray server is older and there could bean that “curves” for longer time just next time get some facts and maybe screenshot and then say something about cheating i tryd to tp on you to chcek if its true but you didnt accepted…

1st. this is not in the right section
2nd. you have no proof or evidence of him doing that so staff cant help you
And 3rd. dont cry about other players cheating if it doesnt hurt you , they’ll get caught once and they will recieve their punishment this post is useless.

NightWrath u are staff right ?

What made u think that lmfao ? I absolutely despise staff on here , but im a very old player (2013) and i know that this kind of post its absolutelty pointless. enough spamming.

I just played the server for 1 month, I don’t know you are a staff sorry XD

your friend wan’t kill me bruh and i run .-.

Thank you for your report.
I have investigated and taken necessary action on this case.