Home Forums Vote Status Store

Players started for no reaseon cursing on me and me country in all chat

So i was playing today and plaer Skeptik and later salmoneous i dont know if its right on 100% names but they should be.

So i was playing and they started to talk in language that is like mine first language i thinket they will be cool so i will can talk with them orplay but they started insulting me in chat on tehy language like that i am f*** stupid and some racist thing about people of me country this didnt holdet for long because i left so i dont have screenshot but i think that xxbananaxx can say that i was playing with him at that time they started to write to all chat this in me language: drž pičuty kokot skurveni. So on you can translate it its not nice and they like 6+ msg to all chat i sayed they should speak eng and dont curse. So i would like to know if i can do something with that? Thanks for response

I’m mining in the cave and I don’t understand why Skeptik and salmoneous dig him down and kill me, the two of them have radar or something?
then they told me xray

I knew they must be kids tehy coursing and just false reporting

i don’t know lol

Like you checked they report on you?

They sayed i am protecting you like what i just sayed they have no prof

They envy me for having legendary pokemon or something?

Its just making me angry that they thing something and it cant be other way i sayed something and the he respondet that i am protecting you its just like they dont understand what i sayed :confused:

Provide proof for your reports.

Staff won’t punish players without any proof.

Ok i will but i dont know if it will be today will it be ok tomorow?

some things they weresying i didnt puutted here but when they writed somethings have gramatical errors

Thank you for your report.
I have dealt with what I could understand.