Home Forums Vote Status Store

Ban Apeal (0X_Herobrine_X0)

[align=left]Dear : Staff
I Am Guilty Of Trying To Log Into Blues Account Due To Anger Of Admin Denial, And Now I Feel Silly About It, As well As Guilty And Mad At Myself Wondering Why I Did It And Why I Thought It Would Work, And What Would I Do After, I Have Answered My Question On The Day I Was Banned, I Responded To Myself With “Rage, It Wouldn’t, And OP Myself”. But Now After Being Banned For My Silly Actions I Realize, Even If I Did Succeed I Would Be DEOPED And Banned, So I Apoligise In Full Kindness.

Please Unban Me

-0X_Herobrine_X0

[/align]

It May Seem Like It But I Don’t See This As A Joke, And I Attempted To Login A Day After The Denial

FYI, the username you used for Blue wasn’t his, it was some other random player’s. After checking when ‘Blue_oni’ the player who you actually tried to log as, thinking it was blue, was last on exactly 2 months and 13 days ago, with your IP, meaning you tried to go into this acc. If you’re gonna lie at least make it more believable.
[hr]

[color=#363636][size=small]FYI, the username you used for Blue wasn’t his, it was some other random player’s. After checking when ‘Blue_oni’ the player who you actually tried to log as, thinking it was blue, was last on exactly 2 months and 13 days ago, with your IP, meaning you tried to go into this acc. If you’re gonna lie at least make it more believable. May 24th 2017 was not 2 and a half months ago.[/size][/color]

And Yet You Say You Banned Me For Trying To Log Into Blues Account And Then Saying I Was An Imposter, And Yet This Isnt His Account, And This Player That I Was Attempting To Log Into Was Faking To Be Blue Wont That Make Him The Imposter?

We Aren’t Needing Staff On PvP Nor Wanting To Lose Players Of Our Server By Little Things, We Are Only Encouraging More Players To Play More Often, As The More, The Merrier. We Have Enough Staff To Run PvP With The Small Number Of Players On It Also. In Addition, Actions Such As TempBan Will Happen To Those Who Break Rules, Ignore Our Staff And What They Ask Of You. Granted You, As Well As Our Staff, Are Allowed To Joke Around With Each Other And Others As Its A Game Made And Played For Fun And Enjoyment. If We Ever Do Need Staff We Will Post On The Forum.
-Sedex Staff

I honestly shouldn’t be posting on this anymore, but I am because I’m bored. ecks dee. Anyways you still deserved to be banned even if you weren’t actually attempting to log on to Blue’s account. If you weren’t an idiot and typed Blue’s name correctly then this trash reason on “oh I shouldn’t be banned because…” wouldn’t exist. The point is your intention was to get onto Blue’s account. That is why you were banned.